PayPal is one of the world’s most popular payment modes used by 350+ mn users across 200+ countries worldwide.
Cashfree has integrated directly with PayPal to enable seamless merchant onboarding with PayPal and to allow a faster checkout experience using PayPal Express Checkout integration.
Cashfree Payment Gateway merchants can now add the PayPal Express Checkout button on their website or mobile app.
Benefits of PayPal Express Checkout
- Accept payments from international customers in 100 currencies using PayPal
- Faster customer payment checkout with PayPal Express Checkout button
- 24*7 transaction monitoring, fraud prevention and seller protection that help your keep your business PCI compliant
- Easy integration. Enable PayPal on your Cashfree Checkout in just a few steps [ refer to PayPal API integration steps here]. No separate integration required.
Exclusive Offer: No transaction fee on international transactions via PayPal for Cashfree merchants.
Offer Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid only for Cashfree merchants in India having a valid and active existing or new PayPal India business account. The merchant needs to connect their PayPal business account to their Cashfree account during the offer period i.e., between 1st March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
- The offer is valid only for the first 1000 transacting Cashfree merchants.
- The offer is valid only for international transactions made through the PayPal option.
- Eligible merchants will get a rebate on the PayPal transaction fee on international/cross-border payments up to INR 10,000 (USD 135) against payments during the offer period received in their PayPal account.
- The rebate is only applicable on the PayPal transaction fees. Fixed fee, currency conversion (FX), and taxes charged on the transactions will not be rebated.
- Partially or fully canceled/refunded transactions will not be eligible for this offer.
- The applicable rebate amount will be credited to the linked INR Bank account under which the initial transaction was settled by 30th April 2021. In exceptional scenarios, if the rebate is delayed, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fee rebate will be non-transferable to other PayPal accounts.
- PayPal shall reserve the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods and shall take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds, or imposing reserves, as the case may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to the management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and otherwise protect the PayPal system.
- PayPal shall be under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to the merchants.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal shall solely reserve the right to revoke the offer / not award the fee rebate at all.
- PayPal shall reserve the rights to amend, change, pause or stop this offer without any notice.
- Indian laws shall govern these terms and conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and the merchant.
- All the queries related to discount/cashback will be resolved by the PayPal team.
How do I integrate PayPal with my Cashfree account and avail the offer?
PayPal exclusive offer is available for all Cashfree Payment Gateway merchants.
- If you are an existing Cashfree Payment Gateway merchant and want to enable PayPal Express Checkout as a checkout mode, follow the PayPal API integration steps here. For any queries related to integration or offer you can contact your Cashfree Account Manager or write to us at email@example.com & we’ll get in touch with you.
- If you’re not an existing Cashfree merchant, sign up now to enable PayPal and other 120+ payment modes including net banking, debit cards, Paytm, UPI among others, and start collecting online payments.
Please note: PayPal is a payment mode and is only available on request. It is not enabled by default. Raise a request with your Account Manager to enable this feature.
Other international payment options on Cashfree
With Cashfree Payment Gateway you can offer your customers a range of international checkout options including PayPal and international cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club.