Follow the steps below to add Cashfree Payment Gateway in your Woocommerce Store. ( Go to the documentation for details)
- Download Cashfree’s Woocommerce plugin (Latest Version 2) from here
- Log in to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard
- Refer to the detailed steps for the configuration.
- Use the following details to configure it once you installed the plugin: Production
App Id: Available on your Merchant Dashboard
Merchant Secret Key: Available on your Merchant Dashboard
If you are integrating on the test environment, use test endpoint: https://test.cashfree.com/
Please reach us in case of any query at Support.
Detailed steps to Install Woocommerce plugin in your WordPress site
- Extract and copy this plugin in plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins) of your website
- Activate plugin ‘CashFree’ From Wordpress Plugins Page
- Go to WooCommerce Settings, click on Checkout tab and click on CashFree under Payment Gateways section.
- Tick the checkbox against “Enable/Disable” label
- Fill up api url by referring the API documentation
- Enter your Cashfree Merchant App Id and Merchant Secret Key Available on your Merchant Dashboard
- Click “Save Changes”
What are the features of Woocommerce Payment Gateway ? ( Read here)