As a business policy, Cashfree does not support businesses that deal in certain prohibited items (listed below). If your business deals in any such items, Cashfree Payment Gateway account will not be activated in such a scenario.
1) Drop-shipped merchandise.
2) Adult goods and services which include pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery, and other media); escort or prostitution services.
3) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
4) Body parts which include organs or other body parts.
5) Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
6) Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
7) Child pornography including pornographic materials involving minors.
8) Copyright unlocking devices which include mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
9) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials and copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games, and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which include replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
12) Drug test circumvention aids which include drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
13) Endangered species which include plants, animals, or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction.
14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content.
15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
16) Hacking and cracking materials which include manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected properties.
17) Illegal goods which include materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
18) Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies, or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
19) Offensive goods which include literature, products, or other materials that a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
20) Offensive goods including crime scene photos or items such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which include drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
22) Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which include fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
23) Regulated goods which include airbags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges, and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines, surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
24) Securities, which include stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
25) Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
26) Traffic devices which include radar detectors/ jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
27) Weapons which include firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments.
28) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
29) Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails, and other parts, etc of animals.
30) Multi-Level Marketing collection fees.
31) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach.
32) Work-at-home information.
33) Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local, or international including the laws of India.
34) The Merchant shall not sell, purchase, provide or exchange a cardholder’s name or MasterCard / Visa account number information in any form obtained by reason of a MasterCard/ Visa Card transaction to any third party other than its MasterCard/ Visa acquiring Member-Citrus Pay, or pursuant to a government /statutory or competent body’s request.
35) Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
Please Note: In case Cashfree Payment Gateway has been activated and later it is found that the business or the website does not comply with the terms and conditions, the account shall be deactivated at Cashfree's discretion.